Attention MRH Friends

Attention MRH Friends

Postby pam501gal » Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:12 pm

I've received emails through this website from new contacts with MRH. I was wondering if everyone would register and post their stories on the website - treatment, experiences, etc. and occasionally return to update them. This would allow everyone to see what new medications or treatments that others are trying. We could continue to communicate privately through emails as well. I don't suggest that you post your email address publically on the site because you might get alot of spam. I did list mine and haven't noticed an increase in spam. It might be because my husband monitors it.
I could also share the email addresses with new contacts through an email. If you would not like me to include your email address, please let me know.
I can't tell you how excited I am to connect with others! It's been great to feel such support and friendship. I appreciate the time that everyone has spent emailing me. I'm still trying to learn about MRH and how to best deal with it. I wish that some doctors would unite in researching MRH.
Please feel free to contact me at any time and I will get back to you asap. I haven't heard from a few contacts since the summer and I hope that I will soon. Best wishes and keep in touch :)!
Sincerely,
Pam
pam501gal

Return to Multicentric Reticulohistiocytosis