May 2009 - Dermatology Conference August 09

May 2009 - Dermatology Conference August 09

Postby pam501gal » Thu May 21, 2009 8:09 am

Hello All!
Sorry that it has been so long since my last post. I haven't been on this site recently because it seems as though not many others post or visit it. I'm posting today because I received an email from a new MRH friend last night! I guess that this website still holds value in connecting us. I was invited to attend a conference in Boston at Beth Israel for Dermatologists. I am hoping to meet some doctors who have experience with this disease. I believe that this is an international conference. It will be held in the beginnning of August - I think on August 1st but I will post the official date and time. I hope that everyone is feeling well and responding in a positive way to treatment. My treatment and medications remain the same and seem to be working. I'm able to exercise more now and am taking less ibuprofen than usual. Feel free to drop me an email (or post) to let me know how you're doing or if you've come across some helpful information. Thanks a bunch and I hope to hear from you soon! Pam
pam501gal

Return to Multicentric Reticulohistiocytosis