Welcome New MRH Contacts!

Postby pam501gal » Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:09 am

It's difficult to believe that March is here! Welcome Alda! We've been keeping in touch via email and it has been helpful to all of us! If you meet any new contacts, please let me know and we'll add them to our mailing list or connect on FaceBook. I hope that everyone is feeling healthy and if you find any new information, please share :). Best wishes for good health as we move closer to the spring here :). Pam
pam501gal

Re: Welcome New MRH Contacts!

Postby Alda Graciete » Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:08 am

Thanks Pam!
I do not feel alone. For 5 ½ years I sought other carriers and only found literature.
I do not speak translation, but as far as I can translate through Google, and I will give news.
I would like to exchange information with other people.
I also have a blog where I tell my story, I did a search, as my photos and my case was published, I work there.

I hope all satisfactorily overcome and it can help with anything, I am always open to change.

Light and Peace, Always!

Alda Graciete
São Vicente - São Paulo - Brazil
Alda Graciete

Re: Welcome New MRH Contacts!

Postby Alda Graciete » Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:16 am

Pam

address of my blog is http://reticulo-histiocitose.spaces.live.com/

Light and Peace, Always!

Alda Graciete
São Vicente - São Paulo - Brazil
Alda Graciete

Postby pam501gal » Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:40 pm

Our newest member is from Japan! Many of our members are now in touch via email, telephone and Facebook. Please do not post your email address here due to possible spam. If you register on this website, I'll receive a notification and I will return your email privately. If you are interested, we'll add you to our mailing list and invite you to join us on Facebook.
I treasure the friends that I've met through this MRH journey and I'm sooooooooooo grateful that I'm not making this alone. Thanks for sharing your experiences and especially your treatments! Here's to warmer temperatures!!! Pam :D
pam501gal

Return to How does MR affect you?