Success on this website - I've "met" 2 other people with MRH

Success on this website - I've "met" 2 other people with MRH

Postby pam501gal » Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:03 pm

I just received an email from another person with MRH and I'm going to email her privately. I wish that she would register and join the group :). I'm in the process now of gathering all tests, xrays, slides etc. to bring to The Mayo Clinic. I'm going there on July 8th. My rheumatologist has increased my meth. and I'm going to start an osteo. arthritis medicine in a few weeks. My fingers are still sore. I hope that this burns out soon :). If anyone out there has news to share, please post or email me :). Thanks!
Pam
pam501gal

Re: Success on this website - I've "met" 5 other people with MRH

Postby pam501gal » Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:05 am

It's amazing how powerful the internet can be!!! Due to this website, I'm now in active touch with 5 others!!! I came in contact with 2 new people over this weekend!!! I really think that it's important for us to share stories, treatments and support each other! Thanks for all of you that have joined the site and have posted!
pam501gal

Sara's Mom

Postby pam501gal » Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:54 pm

Hi!
I'm really glad that you have joined the group and I'd like to email you to swap information about MRH. I can't leave my email posted here for too long or I'll get lots of spam (according to my husband). Please email me. I'm in active contact with others and I hope that you find their information useful as well. Take care,
Pam
pam501gal

Return to How does MR affect you?